In this policy, the terms "we", "our" or "us" mean WCG. The words "nonaffiliated" or "third party", mean companies that are not part have or have no proprietary business relationship with WCG. The term "you" or "your" refers to all of our clients, prospective clients, and business relationships for compensation who have made contact with the firm.
We are committed to protecting the confidential, personal information provided to us by our clients, prospective clients, and business relationships for compensation. This policy describes how we collect, disclose and protect that information.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to administer accounts and serve clients and prospective clients better. We use personal information to help deliver the best possible service to you and to fulfill our regulatory responsibilities as required by law.
WCG does not sell personal information to anyone.
We do not disclose personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies:
- We will disclose personal information to other professionals whom you have retained to help you in the preparation of your taxes, the preparation of legal documents / legal advice or the management of other aspects of your financial affairs so long as you have asked us to do so.
- We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law including, to cooperate with regulatory entities or law enforcement authorities, resolve consumer disputes, perform credit checks, or for institutional risk control. Outside of these exceptions, we will not share your personal information with third parties unless you have authorized us to do so.
- We will disclose information to your account custodian or any investment management firm with which you have specifically asked us to share your information.
- We may share personal information with companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
- We restrict access to our clients and prospective clients personal information to those employees and agents for business purposes only. All employees are trained in the safeguarding of client and prospective client personal information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
- We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate. If you identify any inaccurate information in your personal information, or you need to update your personal information, please contact our office promptly.
- We will provide notice of changes in our information-sharing policy. If, at any time, it is necessary to disclose any of your personal information in a way that is inconsistent with this Policy, we will give you advance notice of the proposed change so that you will have the opportunity to opt-out of such disclosure. If you have questions or concerns regarding any aspect of this Policy, please contact Paul Ahern at the phone number or email address listed on our contact page.
While email is a convenient form of communication and Winslow Capital Group, LLC has taken steps to assure the privacy of email to and from our office, EMAIL SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED PRIVATE. If clients, prospective clients and business relationships for compensation wish to communicate with us by email, we will read it and respond, but we require the following security measures: Email correspondents must refrain from using account numbers and should avoid using full names or other personal identification. Email is useful for establishing meeting dates and discussing general matters regarding account activity. However, we strongly recommend that sensitive account matters be handled by phone or letter.
When we provide personal information of customers to a non-affiliated party as described by this Policy, we expect the outside party to maintain similar standards of conduct for keeping such information confidential.
Receiving a Copy of This Policy
- Requesting a copy at our office
- Contacting us in writing at:
Winslow Capital Group, LLC, 42 Western County Road, Penobscot, Maine 04476
- Contacting us by telephone at: 1-207-632-0215
- Contacting us by e-mail at: email@example.com